13th Conference on Baltic Studies in Europe 2019: Baltic Solidarity
From June 25 to 29, four researchers of the project «Narrative perspectives on intergenerational transmission of memory» (finansed by the Latvian Science Council) participated in the 13th Baltic Studies Conference in Europe «Baltic Solidarity», which took place in Gdansk, Poland.
- Symposium «Amor Narratio: Celebrating Catherina Riessman's narrative scholarhip»
- Photo exhibition «Latvians in Sweden: 1944–1990, Photographer Fricis Forstmanis»
- Narrative perspectives on intergenerational transmission of memory
- Writing the Past in the Present
- «It seems to me that I have two homes»: Latvian Emigrants` Narratives about Integration in Swedish Society