Symposium «Amor Narratio: Celebrating Catherina Riessman's narrative scholarhip»
From 28 to 31 May, five participants of the project «Narrative perspectives on intergenerational transmission of memory» (finansed by the Latvian Science Council) visited London, Great Britain, where they took part in the symposium «Amor Narratio: A Symposium on Catherine Riessman’s narrative scholarship».
More information about the symposium can be found here.
- Photo exhibition «Latvians in Sweden: 1944–1990, Photographer Fricis Forstmanis»
- Narrative perspectives on intergenerational transmission of memory
- Writing the Past in the Present
- «It seems to me that I have two homes»: Latvian Emigrants` Narratives about Integration in Swedish Society
- Escape Narratives of World War Two Refugees from Latvia