The opening session of the conference «Generation, Migration and Memory: Narrative and its Transformations»
Speakers: Prof. Maija Kūle, prof. Vieda Skultāne. November 12, 2020, Riga, Latvia.
- Ludmila Artamoshkina (Saint-Petersburg State University, Russian Federation) Biographical writing: from generational memory to cultural memory
- Closing speech of the conference «Generation, Migration and Memory: Narrative and its Transformations»
- Edmunds Šūpulis (University of Latvia). Voices of generations: the transfer of memories in the Baltics States
- Prof. Molly Andrews (University of East London, UK). ’I am a child of my time’: the (in)conceivability of a country that is no longer
- Leena Kurvet-Käosaar (University of Tartu, Estonia) «My memory is like a big house»: the transgenerational transmission of memory among Estonians in the diaspora