Closing speech of the conference «Generation, Migration and Memory: Narrative and its Transformations»
Speaker: Prof. Vieda Skultāne. November 13, 2020, Riga, Latvia.
- Laima Žilinskienė (University of Vilnius, Lithuania). Communicative family memory: the case of Lithuania
- Vidmantas Vyšniauskas (Vytautas Magnus University, Lithuania). Impacts of globalisation and the intergenerational transmission of memory in Lithuania’s Šalčininkai region
- Prof. Molly Andrews (University of East London, UK). ’I am a child of my time’: the (in)conceivability of a country that is no longer
- Ludmila Artamoshkina (Saint-Petersburg State University, Russian Federation) Biographical writing: from generational memory to cultural memory
- Maija Krūmiņa, Maruta Pranka (University of Latvia). Place identity in the life stories of members of the Latvian diaspora