Closing speech of the conference «Generation, Migration and Memory: Narrative and its Transformations»
Speaker: Prof. Vieda Skultāne. November 13, 2020, Riga, Latvia.
- Maija Krūmiņa, Maruta Pranka (University of Latvia). Place identity in the life stories of members of the Latvian diaspora
- Laima Žilinskienė (University of Vilnius, Lithuania). Communicative family memory: the case of Lithuania
- Ludmila Artamoshkina (Saint-Petersburg State University, Russian Federation) Biographical writing: from generational memory to cultural memory
- Tiiu Jaago (University of Tartu, Estonia), Kirsi Laurén (University of Eastern Finland, Finland) Analysing traumatic memories
- Martin Nõmm (University of Tartu, Estonia) Generational pressures of identity and belonging in the autobiographical works of Agate Nesaule and Elin Toona