Audiovisual composition «The closed cost»
Audiovisual composition « The closed cost», dedicated to the last indigenous people of the Liv fishing village, as they could still be found in 1987, from the point of view of Vaira Strautniece and Māra Zirnīte.
- «Ordinary Lives in Extraordinary History»
- «Methods of surveying migrants and new migrants»
- Photo exhibition «Latvians in Sweden: 1944–1990, Photographer Fricis Forstmanis»
- «The changing character of immigration and integration regimes, and the impact on the urban society: The case study of Oslo»
- Annual Conference of the CEES «On the Move: Migration and Diasporas» - Part 2