The opening session of the conference «Generation, Migration and Memory: Narrative and its Transformations»
Speakers: Prof. Maija Kūle, prof. Vieda Skultāne. November 12, 2020, Riga, Latvia.
- Martin Nõmm (University of Tartu, Estonia) Generational pressures of identity and belonging in the autobiographical works of Agate Nesaule and Elin Toona
- Karol Morawski (The Karkonosze State University, Poland). History, memory, ideology
- Prof. Vieda Skultāne (University of Latvia). The passage of experience and memory across generations
- Kaspars Zellis (University of Latvia). Controversial memories in the life stories of the Soviet generation
- Ludmila Artamoshkina (Saint-Petersburg State University, Russian Federation) Biographical writing: from generational memory to cultural memory