The opening session of the conference «Generation, Migration and Memory: Narrative and its Transformations»
Speakers: Prof. Maija Kūle, prof. Vieda Skultāne. November 12, 2020, Riga, Latvia.
- Tiiu Jaago (University of Tartu, Estonia), Kirsi Laurén (University of Eastern Finland, Finland) Analysing traumatic memories
- Kaspars Zellis (University of Latvia). Controversial memories in the life stories of the Soviet generation
- Leena Kurvet-Käosaar (University of Tartu, Estonia) «My memory is like a big house»: the transgenerational transmission of memory among Estonians in the diaspora
- Closing speech of the conference «Generation, Migration and Memory: Narrative and its Transformations»
- Prof. Vieda Skultāne (University of Latvia). The passage of experience and memory across generations