Closing speech of the conference «Generation, Migration and Memory: Narrative and its Transformations»
Speaker: Prof. Vieda Skultāne. November 13, 2020, Riga, Latvia.
- Leena Kurvet-Käosaar (University of Tartu, Estonia) «My memory is like a big house»: the transgenerational transmission of memory among Estonians in the diaspora
- Martin Nõmm (University of Tartu, Estonia) Generational pressures of identity and belonging in the autobiographical works of Agate Nesaule and Elin Toona
- Kaspars Zellis (University of Latvia). Controversial memories in the life stories of the Soviet generation
- Laima Žilinskienė (University of Vilnius, Lithuania). Communicative family memory: the case of Lithuania
- Ludmila Artamoshkina (Saint-Petersburg State University, Russian Federation) Biographical writing: from generational memory to cultural memory