Closing speech of the conference «Generation, Migration and Memory: Narrative and its Transformations»
Speaker: Prof. Vieda Skultāne. November 13, 2020, Riga, Latvia.
- Maija Krūmiņa, Maruta Pranka (University of Latvia). Place identity in the life stories of members of the Latvian diaspora
- Laima Žilinskienė (University of Vilnius, Lithuania). Communicative family memory: the case of Lithuania
- Karol Morawski (The Karkonosze State University, Poland). History, memory, ideology
- Prof. Molly Andrews (University of East London, UK). ’I am a child of my time’: the (in)conceivability of a country that is no longer
- Prof. Vieda Skultāne (University of Latvia). The passage of experience and memory across generations